Taylor Swift Covers USA Weekend

Taylor Swift takes the latest cover of USA Weekend.

On whether she regrets not going to college: “No. In order to keep perspective and to not be the girl who wants one thing her whole life then gets it and complains, I’m cool with the path I’ve chosen.”

On believing in love at first sight: “Yes. For some reason, when you are with some people, you’d rather be closer to them than further away. You want to know everything about them. This crazy, immeasurable, intangible, magical chemistry happens with certain people. When you have that, you have to know how rare it is. If you let it slip away, it’s such a shame.”

On what she does when she is lonely: “I sit on my couch under a giant quilt and watch Friends. My 10-disc DVD set has made me feel at home in places I had never been before. Halfway across the world, I put in Friends, and I am suddenly more at home.”